The right procedure for the risk-free development of solar systems
Building owner | users
We provide solutions for construction departments, facility managers, energy managers and real estate companies for the construction of solar roofs on existing buildings and on new construction.
The potential analysis is essential for the planning and can tell us a lot about the savings potential of your future solar roof. Among other things, this includes the following :
- Size of the PV roof system
- Annual energy production and CO2 reduction
- Degree of self-sufficiency
- Forecasted roof maintenance costs
- Costs/efficiency of the PV system
In the second step, we support you with planning recommendations for your solar roof system
Planning for existing roofs
When working with an existing roof, the following points must be covered:
- Roof quality inspection, remaining service life
- Roof drainage system inspection
- Roof lightening protection system inspection
- Estimation of the remaining period of use of the roof
- Estimation of the annual roof maintenance costs
- Planning recommendations for existing roofs
Planning for new construction roofs
General roof planning recommendations:
- Insulating requirements
- Roof waterproofing requirements
- Determining the roof loads from the solar system
General photovoltaic planning recommendations:
- PV mounting systems and roof system requirements
- Ensuring the stability of the PV system
- Module quality requirements
- Inverter quality requirements
- Quality guidelines for PV electrical systems
Have you decided to construct a roof-top solar system?
We will continue to support you:
In the next step, we analyse and evaluate your solar investment options.
- Personal investment of proprietors
- Roof leasing options with personal energy usage
- Roof leasing options with full grid feed
We plan and design your solar roof project and create a comprehensive, detailed quote for you.
Centroplan can create operations and maintenance plans for your roof and solar systems upon request.